We offer a wide range of wider opportunities to support both our academic learning, children’s interests and talents as well as to support the development of character.
These opportunities include:
- Our proactive engagement in 11b411 https://nsnacademy.com/11-before-11/. This is an approach which provides all children with the opportunity to engage in eleven promises before the age of eleven which are all intended to provide the opportunity to try and to engage in activities which they may not normally experience.
- A wide range of trips to enhance our curriculum offer.
- A wide range of visitors to school to enhance our curriculum offer.
- Our bespoke ASUPERHERO curriculum ensures a range of opportunities to enhance the curriculum offer.
- Links and engagement with the wider community, e.g the local Church, PCSO, RNLI, Suffolk Wildlife Trust, Gull Wing Bridge construction.
- Opportunities for children to represent the school in a range of events
- Links with the local university
- A wide range of lunch time and after school clubs which run all year for all year groups https://nsnacademy.com/after-school-clubs/
- End of topic assemblies for parents